Dead Zed 2 Dead Zed 2

Great game, though I think upgrading weapons would've been better.

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

I like your other series, and the Android app.... but just no. Not this. At least have like wireframes or something.

Evil-Dog responds:

then you wouldn't be blind

Enhanced! Enhanced!

Jumping needs an actual animation... like the character does a flip or something, you know. Especially double jump. Double jump looked very awkward. Also, climbing on things. She should be able to use parkour in some instance.

Zombie World Zombie World

I liked it. The graphics and everything were very nice. The sounds could've been changed or put so the sound is activated less frequently. That was really the only thing that was annoying with this game.

Zassin Zassin

If you're going to move the arrows all over the screen, have a longer response time. Good Lord, that was really the only issue with this game... and the fact that I thought it would have more to it. Not really front page worthy, because of no real story other than "Hey, Assassins are coming to kill you... Press the arrow keys like crazy or die!"

Neonball Neonball

I only played the first 3 levels, but even then I could tell this was a ridiculously cool game. I'm actually surprised that with the HD graphics, that this wasn't made with HTML5... Not to say you can't with Flash, but a lot of people are going the HTML5 route now. More programming though...... Anyways... Nice job. Excellent graphics, excellent gameplay. Didn't notice anything wrong with it. Keep doing what you're doing. ;)

Brusi responds:

:D yey!!!

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

Went back to newgrounds after a while. Road of the Dead 2? HELLZ YEAH! XD

I wish the guns did more damage though, like headshots. I know it says you have to hit certain spots, but I'm pretty sure zombies are dead after one headshot (so in this game it should be a couple of easy ones). Other than that, best zombie game EVAH! Looking forward to maybe a continuation of the professional nature, because this kind of series could legit go ALL.THE.WAY! XD

Daft Punk Soundboard Daft Punk Soundboard

Where's the soundboard for the get lucky song? o_O

darinhe responds:

soon ;)

Wolverine Tokyo Fury Wolverine Tokyo Fury

The keys are good, the gameplay is solid... I think maybe adding another camera view would be good. Press C to change camera. 1. Far away 2. Medium range... Less rain would be nice too. Other than that, pretty awesome game. XD

Box10 ATV 5 Box10 ATV 5

The gas/engine sound is incredibly annoying. The actual game's graphics could use refining. The music for the main menu repeats too soon. The physics are actually... kind of terrible. You flip far too easily.